With regards to every activity embarked upon by the Centre, one factor that stands it out is its uncompromising attention to quality. For most of our activities, especially the training activities, the following procedures are often adopted:
- Training objectives are agreed
- All proposals and programme designs are checked by peers before they are sent to clients
- Agreement is then made with the client
- Delegate materials are quality checked and peer approved prior to distribution
- Independent quality controllers attend courses randomly, with client agreement
- Participant feedback is analysed and sent to the client
- Participant feedback analysis is given to trainers
- Helpline support is available for all participants on all topics
- One month post programme feedback is sought from participants supervisor (where appropriate)
- Post course analysis is conducted with the collated information to assess “Did we achieve the objective?”
The Centre is greatly assisted in the conduct of its programmes by a corps of highly qualified, talented and experienced multi-disciplinary faculty comprising trial and appellate judges, legal advisers, private and corporate legal practitioners, accountants, investment and commercial bankers, engineers, etc. in the capacity of facilitators and consultants.
The Centre has an Advisory Board that advises it on the various aspects of its functions. Individual members of the Board also participate actively in some of the programmes especially those in their areas of expertise.